International Oil Contracts
with SOCAR (State Oil Company of Azerbaijan)
If you see any material that needs to be updated, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Azeri, Chirag, Gunashli AIOC - Azerbaijan International Operating Company, operated by BP
2. Karabakh CIPCO - Caspian International Petroleum Company - no longer in operation after February 23, 1999.
3. Shah Daniz - Operated by BP (UK)
4. Ashrafi and Dan Ulduzu NAOC - North Absheron Operating Company - no longer in operation after April 1999.
5. Lankaran-Talysh Operated by Total Fina Elf (France)
6. Yalama Operated by LUKOIL (Russia)
7. Absheron Operated by Chevron (USA)
8. Oghuz Operated by Exxon Mobil (USA)
9. Nakhchivan Operated by Exxon Mobil (USA)
10. Kurdashi Operated by Agip / Eni (Italy)
11. Gobustan Operated by Commonwealth
12. Inam Operated by BP (UK)
13. Alov Operated by BP (UK)
14. Muradkhanli Operated by Ramco (UK)
15. Kursangi Operated by Salyan Oil Limited (USA)
16. Atashgah Operated by JAOC (Japan)
17. Zafar-Mashal Operated by Exxon Mobil (USA)
18. Lerik Operated by Exxon Mobil (USA)
From Azerbaijan International (7.2) Summer1999.
© Azerbaijan International 1999. All rights reserved.